My recent clothes purchases

It's safe to say I am having no trouble shopping lately whatsoever. I'm really enjoying the mix of textures combined with different patterns- especially enjoying styling conventional "workwear" with daytime casual pieces. Now the list of purchases I have is rather substantial, but I've bought the items over the course of the last two months, with most of it being due to me getting lucky in the sales! I could have gone on and on and made this post quite lengthly (I have items in my ASOS bag as I type), but I'll save that for another time. All purchases except one were made from ASOS but features a collection of different brands, links to all items will be listed below!

The single item I ordered from Topshop is this b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-lllll teddy/borg bubblegum-pink jacket... I am so in love.
Shop the jacket here

I ordered this after seeing @InTheFrow's Victoria wear it in an Instagram post and didn't even think twice about whether I needed to/could afford to purchase it. Looks beautiful paired with a pale pink velour hoodie I own, grey mom jeans and statement trainers or studded ankle boots. 

Another jacket I LOVE recently is this Y.A.S blazer from ASOS. For someone like myself who is petite with quite a small frame this blazer fits perfectly, maintaining a 'masculine' style without appearing boxy. I wear with with blue jeans, white patent boots a white graphic tee and baker boy hat for a daytime look, and a black PVC mini-skirt, black leotard and heeled boots at night!



I am potentially behind the trend on this one- only just hopping on the baker-boy-bandwagon, but I have such a tiny head it was impossible to find one that fit! I was told Zara sold a variation of sizes rather than the 'one size fits all' nonsense I have continued to come across, but it seems it sold out before I could get my hands on it. Luckily this black hat from the brand Glamorous on ASOS provided sizes S/M and M/L, which thankfully fits me perfectly! I believe it is currently sold out but I've linked it in case it comes back in stock. I also bought this grey check baker boy hat, which although doesn't fit my pea head quite as well, sits comfortably. This hat would be great on days when I don't want to try hard, but still look unique and chic, I plan to wear it with a monochrome outfit, chunky studded boots and a statement colour bag.




Lately I've been really into mom jeans- I just can't find the willpower to wear skinnies! These grey River Island mom jeans do the trick for everyday jeans, with the soft denim causing no reason for discomfort sitting in lectures all day.
I've wanted a pair of quality looking denim jeans for so long, but can't bring myself to indulge in my dream Levi's pair just yet, so spotting these blue jeans in the sale was a hallelujah kind of moment for me. Paired with a chunky kitted jumper, baker boy hat and studded boots is my favourite way to style them.


I bought this pyjama shirt as an impulse buy, and truthfully am yet to wear it, but the embroidery and pastel blue colour is really beautiful. I can imagine wearing it with one side tucked into skinny black jeans and leather sock-boots, or open in the summer with a little top and shorts underneath.


I was so pleased to spot this ribbed Sisley top in the ASOS sale, paying a fraction of its original price! The ribbed hems (for lack of a better word) give a really elegant feel to this soft knit, whilst the gunmetal black chunky zip on the left side gives it a individual edge. I wear this with the neck folded over underneath black denim dungarees with either studded ankle boots or my rose gold Nike 97's.


Lastly, this HUGE sparkly Monki jumper has to be one of my funkiest purchases! The online photos really do not give this the justice it deserves! I always wear this jumper tucked into jeans, as I would say the length of it is more-so of a dress than jumper (which is not a flattering look when your 5'3). It looks great with the blue jeans mentioned above and black baker boy hat, again alongside my rose-gold Nikes! The ruffles mean this jumper is going to keep you warm no matter what, and I always seem to get complemented on it so it must be a winner!



I hope this never-ending shopping list wasn't too long, I could go on and on but it would no doubt get tiresome- I'm already planning my spring buys!

Jasmine 

Comments

Popular Posts